Recent Posts

November 29, 2008

I LovE MTV...


I said to myself I LOVE MTV after watching yesterday's Amplified...


My favorite video was THUNDER by Boys Like Girls...


A couple of months ago, I introduced my Form 4 brother to MTV... Now he's like memorizing almost all of the songs shown... I know he likes The Jonas Brothers and David Archuleta and Simple Plan because he always turns the volume up whenever their videos are shown...

I got the chorus of Katy Perry's Hot N Cold stuck in my head...

and I'm bored like hell...


That's all...


Peace...



5 comments:

Ridhwan said...

bored? right now, feeling bored is all i need!

seriously 24 hours arn't enuff!!

working la. movies la. dinners la. socializing la. merayau la. sumpah i need extra hours!

paCat said...

Ur the ridhwan the very very gojes..!! hahahaha ~ xbestla boring2..!!


Arr ~ nnt2 arr, My clips will appear on MTV : hahaha, can arr?

c i k y u said...

cos u're hot then u're cold..u're yes then u're cold...u're up then u're down...u're in then u're out....lalalalalalala...

Noel St Augustine Meldan said...

Katie Perry?

Fahmi...U Scare Me.

fingerscrossed said...

To Noel: Katie's hot... and u're cold... :p

ShareThis